neljapäev, 15. oktoober 2009

a few words



Some people tend to overreact.
And some are just weird.
How many times have I tried just to be there?
And give a hug, while there is nothing left to say…
Too much pain.

It overrules your brain,
imagination.
And you simply cannot think straight.
Do I really have to?
How many times have we all asked that.
Too many?
Or just barely enough.

Some things can touch us so easily.
So why do we seem
so cold, when there is an heartache
in our own lives?

Wouldn’t you want to
scream and shout and punch and break?
Break down perhaps.

Save it all for me,
I truly am like a sponge.
Cliché? But nevertheless – true.
I seem to have neglected
the ability to turn away.

Not pushing, not asking, not saying words, but just being.

Being not sad or angry or tired of all your words,
but simply
quite happy in this world.

I do not have the magical cure
to tear your hurt apart,
but I still believe.

Believe, that you may find
your peace in heart.


Kommentaare ei ole: